LEAD BUSINESS ANALYST - MANAGER -TRANSFORMATION - BIRMINGHAM
Role: Lead Business Analyst
The Role: Our client is a prominent ethical bank looking for an experienced Lead Business Analyst. This role is in the transformation department, reports into the Deputy Head of Change, and would be entirely responsible for the team of Business Analysts. The team are currently defining solutions across systems, processes and people structures across the bank and require a strategic and customer centred individual to lead the team.
· 5 years+ experience working as a Lead/ Senior Business Analyst working alongside senior management
· Extensive experience in a variety of project life-cycles approaches including waterfall and agile
· Experience in a range of Customer focused projects including Transformational Business change and Regulatory change
· Excellent communicator and versatile story-narrator
· Proven team player and effective leader
· Flexibility re working hours/willingness to travel
If this sounds like your next challenge, please do not hesitate to apply now as we are currently shortlisting!