Lead Buyer (CAPEX) - 12 month rolling contract - CHF 110 per hour
Our Biotechnology client based in Switzerland is looking for a Lead Buyer CAPEX to join their new team on a 12 month rolling contract. Responsible for the procurement activities for assigned investment projects and coordinate the planning at execution at their site in Switzerland. This is a chance to work on one of the biggest most complex capital projects
The client is open to flexible working with a requirement to be on site 2 days per week.
- Development of purchasing strategy and coordination of procurement activities for assigned investment projects. Strategic responsibility for a procurement spend of CHF 40-60 million.
- Definition and implementation of the procurement strategy as well as targets / department or supplier, taking into account the market situation and classification of products
- Bundling of procurement measures within the plant and in conjunction with other Lonza sites
- Preparation, conclusion and maintenance of framework agreements
- Development of action plans, relationship management with suppliers, evaluation of new suppliers and management of strategic key account (supplier) activities
- Optimization of LifeCycleCost (LCC) and reduction of material, transport, ancillary and follow-up costs
Please let me know if you like to discuss further or email firstname.lastname@example.org