Lead Data Architect
Rate: $1250-1350 including super
Duration: 12 months initially (with extensions)
Location: Remote - Brisbane/Sydney preferred
Our client is an organisation who has set a 10-year future fit plan to position and exploit valuable data assets to underpin and drive the ten-year aspirations by using innovative next generation approaches to managing data.
- Developing enterprise, conceptual and logical data models
- Developing Data modelling standards and guidelines
- Developing guidelines on metadata management and data integration/exchange/publishing
- Evaluating and recommending data modelling tools
- Work with enterprise architects as a part of their team, to design and to be the subject matter expert on data architecture and to undertake a holistic approach to new and improved data capabilities.
- Be a thought leader in innovative approaches to the delivery of data within the enterprise.
- Be a subject matter expert for data architecture to the data governance committee, explaining complex concepts at a level suitable to the audience, developing and analysing significant data issues and then providing expert advice on options for resolution.
- Demonstrated experience and positive outcomes designing and implementing using next generation approaches i.e. Graph Modelling, Data Virtualisation, Lakehouse, Datafabric, Cloud-based data supply chains, AI, machine learning, automation, streamlined analytics etc.
- Undertaken data governance rollout within hybrid (federated and centralised) organisations.
- Practical use of DMBoK, CDMP certification highly regarded
Please submit your CV asap and I will get back to you with more details if suitable.