We are looking for experienced DevOps Engineer(s) with deep technical know-how and hands-on experience implementing various practices, frameworks and tools to help build and support our CI/CD/CT pipelines to enable application deployments, automate infrastructure provisioning, and improve the scalability and reliability of our applications.
- Work with development and support teams to design and implement deployment, provisioning, and integration workflows; ensure environments are stable, properly configured and secure, and identify areas for improvement.
- Build and maintain tools and solutions associated with deployment and our DevOps platform.
- Update our processes and design new processes as needed to optimize performance of our CI/CD/CT pipelines.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop best practices to manage and reduce security risks by developing and integrating global security controls into our CI/CD/CT pipelines.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology preferred.
- At least 6 years in software development, with substantial DevOps experience.
- Strong Experience applying DevOps and CI/CD concepts and building CI/CD pipelines with source control such as GIT and Azure DevOps/TFS.
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server (or other RDBMS) configuration, administration, backups and recovery.