Role: Lead DevOps
Salary: up to £80,000 DOE
Location: London (UK remote with travel as required)
The Role: Our client is a rapidly growing small fintech looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for the client's platform which includes overseeing Tech Radar, target Infrastructure Architecture, and processes and procedure. The client is based in London however you have the option to work remotely if you are open to travel. You would be leading a team that works collaboratively and therefore good communication, organisation and time keeping are essential.
- Experience of software support - CI and CD managing and associated tooling (e.g. Ansible, Bamboo, Jenkins, GitHub)
- 5 years+ experience in general infrastructure practice - Network principles and appliances
- 3 years+ experience troubleshooting and supporting L2
- Knowledge of software development in Java
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
If this sounds like the kind of challenge you are up for, please do not hesitate to call me on 07464 646604, or, directly email your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org.