Lead Digital Data Analyst- Fintech - London - Up to £70,000 Plus Benefits
My Rapidly Growing Fintech Client are looking for a Lead Digital Data Analyst to join the Product team. Be the principal analyst for the Digital Servicing product and will manage analytics end-to-end, from data collection, to insight gathering, to driving and validating improvements/
You will take responsibility for the measurement and optimisation of the Digital Servicing product, which drives up to 600k logons a day.
· Be the functional expert for Digital Servicing in website / mobile app data collection and analytics
· Fully own Digital Servicing KPI tracking and reporting
· Prioritise the data analysis/problem statement backlog engaging and educating stakeholders throughout.
· Be the main Point of contact for Digital Data Analysis (External and Internal, right up to C level).
· Collaborate with development squads, ensuring data is facilitating all decision making, providing performance insights and driving new initiatives and ideas.
· Take full ownership of end-to-end customer digital customer journey tracking inclusive of set up and testing (Pre and Post Customer Acquisition Journeys)
· Modelling and interpreting complex data across a number of datasets including third party tools through and in house developed event tracking.
· Develop dashboards / reports providing performance data insights to the wider business
· Develop and communicate a clear view of product performance (both front and back end), and incorporate competitor/market insights to identify opportunities and weaknesses in the customer journey
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
To qualify for this truly unique opportunity Digital Data Analyst's must possess:
· Successful track history of Data Analysis with Digital Customer Journeys (Web and Mobile). Mobile Digital Self Service is preferred.
· A customer Centric Mindset and a solid understanding of the current digital marketplace.
· Experience using Firebase and Google Analytics is a must. The use of Crashlytics, GA360 and GTM or equivalent is preferred.
· Strong data visualisation skills, ideally using tools such as Tableau, Power BI or Google Data Studio.
· Basic SQL skills (Python or R is beneficial as well)
· Financial Services (Cards and Payments) is preferred.
This is a truly outstanding opportunity that offers successful Digital Data Analyst applicants unrivalled technical challenge, career progression and earnings potential.