Position: Lead Legal Project Manager
Locations: Washington D.C /Chicago/New York
We are working with a leading Global law firm that has a presence in the world's major financial and commercial markets.
Our client is looking for an ambitious and seasoned Legal Project Manager with a high level of initiative to join their Team
No two days will be the same, with a constant flow of quality work with partners, lawyers and client-focused projects that seek to improve overall productivity through people, process, and technology innovations.
- Bachelor's degree required; Law Degree or MBA degree preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience as an LPM, with advanced knowledge of project management methodology.
- AmLaw 100 experience is strongly preferred
- Experience with Microsoft SQL required
- Experience with Power BI preferred
- Experience with legal matter management systems, specifically Litera's Umbria, preferred
- Demonstrable and comprehensive record of client-facing project management roles
$165 000- $180 000
Please contact us if you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity or if you want to discuss other opportunities within Legal Project Management.