Role: Lead Machine Learning Engineer
Location: Edinburgh or Newcastle (flexible working)
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Hydrogen are working in partnership with a large Retail Banking client to find a new Lead Machine Learning Engineer on a permanent basis to operate from either their Edinburgh or Newcastle base.
This is an exciting time to join the business as you will be leading numerous initiatives as the business continues to build advanced decisioning products that will be instrumental in the customer lifecycle. You will also be afforded the opportunity to working within cross-functional teams to implement solutions across all levels of the organisation.
To be successful in this role, candidate must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Expert background in data science and machine learning production states.
- Experience in similar relevant positions within the Financial Services industry would be highly beneficial.
- Proficient in programming languages such as Python or R.
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop or Spark.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills to ensure that all deliverables are achieved in a timely manner.
Please submit your application as soon as possible, and if suitable I will be in contact directly to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.