Lead RPA Developer (Blue Prism)
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 plus benefits
Location: West London (remote until further notice)
My client, an online fashion retailer have successfully automated some HR processes as part a proof of concept and are now looking for an experienced Lead RPA Developer to help lead their global RPA strategy. As part of a small team you budget to significantly grow in 2010 you will lead the design, build, automation and monitoring of business processes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take ownership of the RPA journey at an international online retail business.
Required experience -
· 3+ years Blue Prism experience
· Experience analysing and understanding business processes with accountability in defining, designing, building, configuring, testing, deploying and integrating new automation
· Addresses problem-solving issues that arise in day-to-day running of automated processes and provides responses and solutions
· Performs problem identification and error resolution processes that includes tracking, repairing, and reporting defects
· Strong communication skills and experience in working closely with a diverse stakeholder group
If you have the requirement skills and experience and are able to fulfil the responsibilities of the role, please get in touch for more information.