Lead Salesforce Developer
3 month rolling contract
Birmingham / remote
Competencies, skills, knowledge and experience to undertake the role
- Significant experience of working on Salesforce technologies (force.com)
- Web design skills including use of frameworks (such as Angular js)
- Experience of working on System front end user Interfaces (UIs)
- Proven experience of managing, leading, motivating and developing internal and external teams.
- Strong organisational and personal effectiveness skills, including planning, forecasting and time and project management, with a proven track record of project delivery in cross functional projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication and the ability to adapt to engage and manage internal and stakeholders, developing relationships at all levels effectively.
- Sound knowledge of structured change management, software development lifecycle and a range of development methodologies.
- Analytical, innovative and enquiring approach and the ability to think above problems and deliver solutions, working autonomously and taking the initiative.
- Ability and willingness to adopt a flexible approach to address specific demands and tight deadlines.
- ASP.net and classic ASP
- Substantial knowledge in integration technologies (Web services/REST APIs)
- Working knowledge of XML standards
- Experience of overseeing and managing third party vendor's performance and relationships.