LEAD SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - DATA & DIGITAL - MARKETING - LONDON
Role: Lead Solutions Architect (permanent position)
Salary: up to £110k (DOE)
*UK based applicants only
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Solutions Architect who is ready to move into Senior Leadership team, whilst still utilising their technical expertise. This position sits in the Chief Technology and Product Office, working closely with Heads of Products and Business. Responsibilities include building the long-term vision for data and digital technology architectures, whilst keeping up to date with new and immerging technologies and offering in-depth knowledge of IT industry best practices and architectures.
Day to day would look like…
- Managing and mentoring a team of talented solution architects
- Acting as point of escalation for architecture decisions and ensure they are well justified
- Providing architectural consulting to all programs, projects, and initiatives data related
- 5+ years' experience in Senior Solutions Architect role
- Strong technical skills and in-depth knowledge of modern cloud-based analytical, data and marketing
- Experience in working with real time data processing platforms, streaming, big data analytics and machine learning supporting platforms.
- An understanding of ever-evolving business and technology needs with the ability to identify short-term solves, bridge strategies and implement long-term visions for all areas.
- Strategic thinking and complex problem-solving skills; bringing new perspective to drive change and improve current state.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply now as we are currently shortlisting