Reporting into the Deputy General Counsel, the Legal Analyst (Company Secretary) will have responsibility for overseeing all corporate governance matters within the business. They will gain significant exposure to the complex legal, governance and regulatory framework within asset management, and will provide support for the increased volumes of work due to growing business initiatives.
The key focus of the role will be on corporate governance, including assisting in the organisation of board meetings, preparing board packs and taking board minutes, in addition to supporting on other projects within the legal team.
- Corporate governance - responsible for all EMEA entities;
- Draft board minutes, prepare board packs, attend board meetings;
- Provide support on broader, inter-jurisdictional projects;
- Review NDAs;
- Provide support on due diligence reviews
- Previous experience in supporting a financial services firm with corporate governance matters
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and client-service skills
- Able to prioritise in a fast-moving environment