Reporting into the General Counsel, the Legal Counsel will be responsible for advising the investment team with regards to its investment strategies for a wide range of institutional investors and high net worth individuals.
- Advising the investment team on its structured credit and private debt investment strategies.
- Working with the GC and Management Committee in devising legal strategy and preparing transactional and commercial documentation on a multi-jurisdictional basis, across numerous asset classes such as structured credit, loan origination, and lending solutions for residential and commercial properties.
- Ensuring the firm adheres to regulatory and compliance requirements and policies.
- Common law qualified solicitor from newly qualified to two years' PQE
- Experience in either general banking, structured finance and/or leveraged finance
- Excellent academics
If you would like to receive further details on this opportunity, please either apply or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org