A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Legal Counsel to join an investment platform start-up, based in London.
Reporting into the COO, this will be a sole counsel position, whereby the successful candidate will be responsible for all legal matters, both relating to the platform's funds, as well a day to day commercial and regulatory matters.
- Structuring VC funds and SPVs, across multiple global jurisdictions.
- Overlooking legal documentation related to the funds, commercial matters and technology contracts.
- Assisting with investor onboarding.
- Working closely with stakeholders across various departments.
- Keeping up to date with the latest regulations affecting the firm and ensuring compliance towards these regulations.
- Managing external counsel as and when required.
- Qualified solicitor with at least 5 years' PQE gained in either structuring venture capital funds, or venture capital investments.
If you would like to receive further information on this opportunity, please either apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com.