Hydrogen is supporting a leading asset manager in their search for a Lawyer with direct lending experience to join their highly regarded legal team. This presents an exciting opportunity for a Lawyer who is seeking to move to a market leading buy side organisation where they will be expected to work very commercially supporting the business achieve it's objectives.
The organisation boasts an excellent tight knit culture and their is an expectation to be in the office 5 days a week.
- A qualified lawyer with relevant experience gained either in-house or within private practice with ideally 3-5 PQE*
- Proven experience in providing legal and regulatory advice relating to direct lending matters however their is a general preference for real estate finance experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to navigate complex legal issues and provide practical solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Previous experience working within a financial institution is highly desirable.
If you are a motivated and talented lawyer and seeking an exciting challenge, we would love to hear from you. Apply today.
*The PQE range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.