Hydrogen are working on an exciting opportunity with a leading international bank who are looking to hire a regulatory lawyer to join their highly regarded Asset Management team as a Legal Counsel. The successful candidate will provide advisory and regulatory advice across the wider Asset Management business.
- Provide legal advice in relation to product development, regulatory matters and wider strategic matters.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, including product, operations, and risk teams, to provide legal input on new product development and roll-out.
- Keep up-to-date with relevant laws and regulations affecting the asset management space and provide guidance to the business accordingly.
- Admitted to practice as a solicitor in England & Wales with ideally NQ - 3 years PQE gained in-house or within private practice.
- Experience advising on financial regulation ideally in the asset management space, however, wider financial regulation experience will be considered.
- Strong knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders and external counsel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and mitigate legal risks.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
If you would like to find out more on a confidential basis, please express your interest via this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please rest assured that all enquiries will be received in the strictest confidence and no personal details will be shared with any other party without your express consent.
*PQE stated is purely a guide and for those who can demonstrate required skills for the role and fall outside of this PQE range are encouraged to apply..