Project Executive - Legal Ops & Project Management - Glasgow/Bristol/London
Are you looking to work with a team that contributes to working smarter through effective project management and change initiatives?
One of the exciting opportunities of this role is the breadth of exposure you will gain from implementing project management tools and behaviours across different areas of the firm.
- Experienced in managing and measuring profitable projects and can demonstrate tangible experience (minimum 2-3 years' experience in a project role).
- Understands law firm relationships and working environments
- Degree - law or business relevant (or equivalent)
- PRINCE 2
- Office Skills
- Strong working skills in MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Excellent Excel skills, including using Excel to carry out analysis and reporting