Legal Project Manager
Are you an experienced Legal Project Manager looking for an opportunity to manage high-profile legal matters?
This is your chance to be part of a Legal Project Management Team which delivers project management consultancy, support, tools, training and service improvement solutions for their lawyers and clients to help matters run efficiently and effectively.
- Demonstrate experience as a legal project manager or in an assistant project manager role (looking to achieve or hold formal project management training in a recognised project management methodology) or as a lawyer utilising project management skills in their delivery of legal services.
- Demonstrate excellent MS office skills (familiarity with MS Project is desirable) and be capable of producing very high-quality work showing high attention to detail, presented in a concise format with minimal jargon. Demonstrate HighQ skills or a willingness to learn quickly to develop competent HighQ skills.
- Ability to work within a close-knit team in a collegiate environment and develop positive working relationships with others involved in various roles in projects undertaken by the team.
- To demonstrate an ability to be a motivated self-starter using initiative
- To be able to set and manage changing priorities to timetable and to deal appropriately with competing project demands.
- To demonstrate a "can-do" attitude and the ability to optimise the performance of both technology and people.
This is an engaging role that will see you working with leading lawyers to help them deliver some of the most interesting and complex legal matters.
Please contact me if you would like to know more about this role and/or legal project management