Legal Project Manager
This role represents an exciting opportunity to drive LPM services in key target areas.
You will work closely with the Matter Partner and Managing Associate and provide chargeable budgeting, cost, and matter management support on complex matters.
- 2+ years in a Legal Project Management role
- A project management qualification is desirable (Prince2, APM)
- A keen interest in legal technology and working knowledge of key matter management tools
- Ability to effectively promote and embed technology on a matter
- Good working knowledge of Excel and ability to manipulate data
- Legal background or experience of working in a law firm is an advantage
This engaging role will see you working with leading lawyers to help them deliver some of the most interesting and complex legal matters.
Please contact me if you would like to know more about this role and/or legal project management.