Position: Legal Project Manager
We are working with a leading International Law Firm that has key business and financial centres globally.
In this role, you'll work as a fee-earning legal project manager, across five international practice groups - Corporate and commercial, Financial Markets, Dispute Resolution, Employment and Solutions.
No two days will be the same, with a constant flow of quality work with partners, lawyers and client-focused projects that seek to improve overall productivity through people, process, and technology innovations.
- Experience in project management of client-facing, complex matters in a professional service (4 years experience)
- Firm or leading international firm or in-house legal function
- A Project management professional accreditation (or can show you're working towards one)
- A degree-level qualification
- Consulting, coaching and advisory skills
- Excellent client-facing skills - someone who can build great relationships
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Competent with all Microsoft office software
- An interest and an aptitude for new and developing technology.
- Good analytical skills and can produce engaging, concise, and timely management information
- Excellent numeracy skills
Please contact us if you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity or if you want to discuss other opportunities within Legal Project Management.