Position: Legal Project Manager
Location: New York
We are working with an elite global law firm serving leading companies, financial institutions, and governments worldwide. This Firm is perfectly placed to help its clients resolve their most complex legal challenges, wherever they may be.
This role is part of the Firm's global Legal Project Management (LPM) team. The team was set up to work with their lawyers, as well as with their clients and their in-house legal and operational teams, to manage client portfolios and to co-deliver projects. The focus of this role will be on Legal Project Management.
- A minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in Legal Project Management required
- Significant experience in managing project teams and supporting complex, multi-jurisdictional matters in a dedicated project management capacity, including experience working with global legal teams
- A strong academic record, preferably of graduate level (Law Degree or other relevant Post Graduate Degree an advantage)
- Formal project management qualification essential, for example, APMQ or PMP
- Knowledge and proficiency in extranets, online data rooms, collaboration tools, legal tech, and SharePoint sites; proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, and Power BI
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of law firm financial and performance metrics and ability to analyse financial reports of varying levels of complexity, providing financial analysis with a focus on delivering value to clients
Salary range : $140,000 - $160,000
Please contact us if you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity or if you want to discuss other opportunities within Legal Project Management.