Position: Legal Project Manager
Location: Sydney, Australia
We are working with a leading Global Law firm that provides unique development opportunities to grow in a highly supportive working environment throughout all stages of your life.
You will work with other Legal Project Managers, leading the successful delivery of tasks within both clients- and internally facing projects bringing solutions using established and new tools and processes.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous experience in a project management capacity
- Legal industry experience preferred
- Understanding of/ experience working in large complex organisations ideally in a law firm or professional services firm
- Knowledge/ experience of relevant IT packages: e.g., Document Management Systems, Project Extranets (e.g., SharePoint) or other collaborative project management tools, Other LegalTech knowledge desirable
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, and of financial systems and reports
- Knowledge of data visualisation and associated tools (e.g., Excel charting, Tableau, Power BI)
- Ability to calculate key financial metrics and analyse matter-level performance including profitability.
- Formal project management qualification of Prince 2 Foundation (required) and LSS Yellow Belt (desirable)
- Formal project management qualification of Prince 2 Practitioner or Prince 2 Agile, LSS Green Belt or LSS Black Belt
- Management of Portfolios (MoP) or PMP (desirable)
Please contact us if you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity or if you want to discuss other opportunities within Legal Project Management.