Position: Legal Project Manager and Pricing Analyst
We are working with an elite global law firm serving leading companies, financial institutions, and governments worldwide. The Firm has a substantial European practice with particular emphasis on international arbitration and litigation, cross-border acquisitions, capital markets transactions, private equity funds, financing's, and restructurings.
In this role, you will support their legal project management and pricing teams in working with their finance team, clients, and attorneys in the efficient pricing and management of legal matters.
You will be expected to interact professionally with partners and administrative teams.
- Law firm or legal department experience (4 years) preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL, Power BI, and Aderant.
- Experience with data tables, writing queries, and coding.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office: Excel - including pivot tables/formulas, PowerPoint, Access, Power BI.
- Experience in working with billing/e-billing to troubleshoot pricing-related billing issues.
- Experience in managing e-billing rate submissions and client rate administration.
- Comprehension of/experience with law firm financial metrics and alternative fee arrangements preferred.
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, and able to handle multiple tasks and heavy workloads efficiently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with lawyers and other departments.
- Experience of actively managing matters to project plans, including status reports, work-stream and deadline tracking and budget to actuals tracking.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.