Legal Project Manager- Corporate and Finance
Are you an experienced Legal Project Manager with equivalent Law firm experience?
You will work closely with partners, high-level business contacts and clients. The core responsibility of this role is to proactively manage matters through scoping, budgeting, resource planning, monitoring and analysing.
This is an opportunity to join a global, dynamic Legal Project Management team to support the Corporate & Finance practice group.
- Bachelor's degree required; Law Degree or MBA degree preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience as an LPM, with advanced knowledge of project management methodology.
- Prefer experience with transactional law.
- Large firm consultative experience is preferable.
- Experience with scoping, budgeting, project planning, workflow management, after-matter reviews.
- Technical skills desired include Excel, PowerBI (or comparable business intelligence software), HighQ, Collaborate, Smartsheet, ELM (or comparable LPM tool), and Clocktimizer.
- Deep knowledge of law firm management metrics, and how day-to-day legal practice interacts with those metrics.
This engaging role will see you working with leading lawyers to help them deliver some of the most interesting and complex legal matters.
Please contact me if you would like to know more about this role and/or legal project management.