Position: Legal Project Manager
Location: Germany - Frankfurt/Hamburg
Are you an experienced Legal Project Manager and ready to join a growing LPM team at an International Law Firm?
In this role, you will be both business and client-facing and will play a pivotal role in embedding LPM across offices in EMEA and working with colleagues around the globe.
This role provides a great opportunity to drive change in the delivery of legal services, work alongside process and technology experts, and develop new and better ways of working.
- Fluent in German and English
- Expertise working in a similar capacity in a leading law firm (3-4 years' experience)
- PRINCE2, APM, Six Sigma, certification or comparable experience is preferable
- Flexibility to work remotely with a global team of personnel
- Educated to a degree level
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
- Basic knowledge of Visio and ability to learn new applications quickly
- Microsoft Office Teams, PowerBI and SharePoint
- A high level of computer literacy and competence
- Ability to explain complex financial information to non-finance personnel