Legal Project Management - Lead Analyst
Our client, a global law firm, is looking for a candidate to fill a Legal Project Management Lead Analyst role.
This role will support the Firm's LPM initiatives across the UK, specifically functional support for the Firm's matter management systems and processes.
You will have the opportunity to liaise directly with partners and legal teams regarding action lists, meeting minutes, scheduling, planning, and budgeting.
- Legal qualification (or background in legal services)
- PM or LPM qualification
- Degree in finance,accounting,or business
- CIMA, ACCA, or MB
- Experience working within a partnership or professional services environment essential, preferably a law firm
- Thorough working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products, particularly Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- SQL skills are a distinct advantage
- Project Management skills are essential, able to manage multiple projects at one time and prioritize as necessary
- Knowledge of multi-currency financial systems commonly used in the legal industry, preferably Aderant Expert