Legal Project Manager - Corporate & Finance
We are working with a Leading Global law firm that has a presence in the world's major financial and commercial markets.
Our client is looking for a suitable candidate to join their Legal Project Management Team to support the Corporate & Finance practice group.
No two days will be the same, with a constant flow of quality work with partners, lawyers and client-focused projects that seek to improve overall productivity through people, process, and technology innovations.
- Bachelor's degree required; Law Degree or MBA degree preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience as an LPM, with advanced knowledge of project management methodology.
- Experience with transactional law.
- Large firm consultative experience
- Experience with scoping, budgeting, project planning, workflow management, and after-matter reviews.
- Technical skills desired include Excel, PowerBI (or comparable business intelligence software), HighQ, Collaborate, Smartsheet, ELM (or comparable LPM tool), and Clocktimizer.
- Deep knowledge of law firm management metrics, and how day-to-day legal practice interacts with those metrics.