Hydrogen Group is a global specialist recruitment business, placing exceptional, hard to find candidates in over 70 countries. We empower people to fulfil their potential. We build teams, power businesses and we help them all to change the world.
During a global pandemic where many companies struggled to adapt, Hydrogen thrived. I'd argue that we were ahead of the curve when it came to working environments, autonomy and business agility, but I'd be lying if I said that's all it took. It's the people who spearheaded change and adapted to a world they never expected and who were rewarded for the work they put in.
We have always described Hydrogen Group as a company that's working to dispel the stereotypes and myths associated with recruitment, and with over 20 years of experience operating in the market, we have an enviable reputation, the newest technology and a great client base. We are raising the bar.
Due to the successful growth of our business, we are seeking an experienced Legal Recruiter, with 6+ years of experience to lead our Australia and Asia Legal Private Practice business in Sydney.
This successful individual needs to have experience onboarding junior consultants, recruiting into Private Practice on a global basis and have strong relationships with clients in both Australia and Asia.
We are now looking for this hire to be based on the ground in Sydney to be best placed to grow our APAC offering further.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 6+ years of recruitment experience into Private Practice
- Experience recruiting on a global basis
- Experience onboarding consultants
- Strong relationships with clients across Australia and Asia
- Business to Business sales
- Cold and warm calling
- Experience in target driven environments
- Sales strategy and negotiations
- Business development
- Relationship building skills
- Experience negotiating your agency's fees
WHAT WE OFFER:
Salary: $100k - $110k + superannuation
It's not all work and no play! We want to make sure you are rewarded for your hard work with some great benefits including:
- Uncapped commission structure - no threshold!
- Company phone and tablet for use in and out of the office
- Quarterly high performers lunches and events
- Team weekends away
- Night out at top restaurants and bars
- Global opportunities
- Flexible working for ALL employees through "I own my own time" (WE DID HAVE THIS BEFORE COVID SO IT WILL BE HERE TO STAY ONCE WE GET BACK TO NORMALITY)
- First time buyers' loan
- Free mortgage advice
- Corporate gym membership
- Exceptional training through our Learning & Development programme.
- Excellent & clear career pathways
- Ability to run and own your own business with our MI scheme
- Annual incentive trips & rewards- destinations have included Hvar, Ibiza, Las Vegas, Thailand and Cancun.
- LinkedIn Recruiter Licence for all staff
If you are keen to learn more about the role, please click apply and one of our consultants will get in contact.