We are currently under mandate from a leading National Law firm in Australia who are looking to expand their highly regarded Major Projects and in Melbourne with a 3+ PQE Associate.
- 3-6 year's experience in private practice with a background in Major Projects and/or Construction transactions
- Excellent academics and drafting skills
- Enthusiasm to be involved in business development activities - participating in industry related programs and developing strategic relationships and networks
- A desire to work within a dynamic, supportive and fast-paced team environment on city changing infrastructure projects
With over 50% of our roles being either exclusive or retained, Hydrogen has access to some of the best opportunities globally. Based in Hong Kong, London, Singapore and Sydney, our dedicated offshore teams source and present the right opportunities that has led to 75% of our candidates accepting offers within three months of beginning their application process.
At Hydrogen we pride ourselves on building long term relationships with the candidates we work with, so even if you are not considering a move in the immediate future please don't hesitate to get in contact to discuss how to plan for the future. If you are interested in exploring your opportunities in London, or internationally, we are able to assist you.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our roles we are unable to respond on an individual basis. If you have not received a response within 2 weeks of having submitted your details, it is likely that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
* Candidates outside of the stated PQE range are encouraged to apply provided you can demonstrate the necessary experience and competencies.
For more information and a private and confidential consultation please contact Jesse Starosta on +61 (02) 9161 7118 or Jessestarosta@hydrogengroup.com