The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant responsible for the delivery of Management Accounting services to a diverse range of clients ensuring that all tasks are completed in line with agreed procedures, quality and deadlines. This role involves supporting the development of a team of experienced staff ensuring work is delegated effectively and completed in line with deadlines. The successful candidate will be expected to be able to use your training and professional experience to develop and enhance the existing standards and procedures.
- Ensure timely preparation of all accounts and other Management Accounting reports within agreed deadlines
- Support training staff ensuring that the Department's objectives are achieved
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with clients, suppliers and staff
- Give any necessary advice on Management Accounting issues to ensure that managers and staff understand issues
- Maintain an awareness of developments in the field of Management Accounting to ensure the continued provision of a high quality professional service
- Challenge current ways of working, driving change & efficiencies wherever possible
- Ensure the highest standards of work are maintained