Leading biotech client is seeking an experience Contract Compliance Manager for a 6 month contract. This is based on partial onsite and partial remote working pattern, based in Foster City, CA. The client is looking for ideal candidate to begin 4th January 2022.
The role will involve areas of responsibility in contract development including contract review, drafting amendments, contract waivers and contract record management.
You will have:
- Industry experience within contracting administration or Paralegal certification.
- Bachelors degree in related field.
- Working knowledge of contract structure and legal terms.
- Strong verbal, written and telephone communication skills.
- Ability to work in high paced under strict tight deadlines.
- Highly competent in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Sharepoint.
- Familiarity with APTTUS CLM.
If you meet the requirements and are open to new opportunities please apply today or get in touch!