We are actively working with one of our main multinational biopharmaceutical clients that is recruiting for a Manager Process Engineering & Automation in Bern, Switzerland. This is a hybrid, permanent role.
- Leading a team of skilled process & automation engineers which is responsible for site capital, operational excellence projects, root cause analysis of deviations, and problem-solving at the Bern site
- Participation in the development of concept, design and fabrication, commissioning, and qualification of process systems and equipment in a GMP environment
- Collaboration with the internal Manufacturing Science and Technology (MSAT) team in the development and/or technology transfer of new solutions and modifications to our existing manufacturing process systems
- Driving and developing appropriate solutions to satisfy the needs of internal stakeholders in accordance with company guidelines and procedures, and within budget and schedule commitments
- Bachelor or Master-Degree in Biochemical, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering.
- 7 or more years of experience in applied process design engineering relating to biological production.
- Extensive knowledge of GMP requirements and commissioning and qualification required
- Formal training in fermentation/bioreactors and/or typical separation and purification technology applications in biological manufacturing is an advantage.
- Ability to effectively communicate, interact and collaborate with internal and external team members
- Strong analytical skills, hands-on troubleshooting skills and the capability to utilize AutoCAD, analysis software and company quality system software.
- Multilingual - at least German and English, written and spoken
If interested, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your number and your availability to discuss this. Alternatively, if you know someone else who may be interested, please send their details.