Process Technician opportunity that is suitable for entry-level applicants or those looking for an improvement in their manufacturing career.
This is an excellent chance to work alongside a leading biotechnology corporation on a contract-basis (with potential for extension) in San Diego, CA. This role would work on a '2nd shift' basis. Please see below for more information regarding the repsonsibilities.
- Performing technical tests and experiments for process engineering.
- Liasing with line operators by monitor processes and providing guidance.
- Processing test runs and prepare reports regarding the manufacturing process.
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
- Previous manufacturing experience within a biotechnology (or similar) company.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Good analytical skills and proficient with report making.
Please apply with your most up-to-date resume to be considered!