Master Scheduler - System Integration - Melbourne
Master Scheduler - Merger - PMO - Australia
Contract Length: 12 months initially
Day Rate: $900 - $1100 (inclusive of super)
Location: Melbourne (flexible working)
Due to a recent large-scale merger, our client is looking to bring onboard an experienced Master Scheduler within their EPMO. The Master Scheduler will oversee 8 key workstreams and assist in the organising, scheduling, implementation and tracking of projects.
· Assist in the organising, scheduling, implementation and tracking of projects
· Uplifting Portfolio maturity for schedule and dependency management across the project Portfolio
· Work with project managers to ensure high quality schedules
· Work with Senior Portfolio analyst to proactive identify and report on risks that are visible through schedule & dependencies
· Provide high quality and timely reporting and insights
· 5+ years' experience working in project as a Master Scheduler with deep understanding of project management principles and best practice.
· Secure knowledge of IT in an enterprise environment including system integration, multiple products, systems and relevant functional groups.
· MSPO (Microsoft Project) experience across large Portfolio or Complex Programs with several project streams
· Demonstrated cross portfolio or program dependency management - identification and ability to articulate impacts
· In depth schedule management, managing tasks and understanding risks and impacts to schedule decision
· Ability and demonstrated experience to work with a wide skill set of PM's to uplift maturity
· Strong reporting skills - not only reports but insights
· Ability to conduct deep dives and work through resolutions/bring schedules up to quality
Please submit your application and we will reach out to you to discuss in more detail.