Contract Length: 12 months initially
Day Rate: $800-1000 (inclusive of super)
Our client is one of Australia's leading businesses who are going through a large Demerger. You will be an integral part of a highly performing & collaborative team that will transform the way the business delivers large scale transformation projects.
- Assist in the organising, scheduling, implementation and tracking of projects
- Uplifting Portfolio maturity for schedule and dependency management across the project Portfolio
- Work with project managers to ensure high quality schedules
- Work with Senior Portfolio analyst to proactive identify and report on risks that are visible through schedule & dependencies
- Provide high quality and timely reporting and insights
- 5+ years' experience working in project as a Master Scheduler with deep understanding of project management principles and best practice.
- Secure knowledge of IT in an enterprise environment including system integration, multiple products, systems and relevant functional groups.
- MSPO (Microsoft Project) experience across large Portfolio or Complex Programs with several project streams
- Demonstrated cross portfolio or program dependency management - identification and ability to articulate impacts
- In depth schedule management, managing tasks and understanding risks and impacts to schedule decision
- Ability and demonstrated experience to work with a wide skill set of PM's to uplift maturity
- Strong reporting skills - not only reports but insights
- Ability to conduct deep dives and work through resolutions/bring schedules up to quality