A leading medical device multinational company are searching for an Engineer to join them onsite in Irvine, CA for an initial 12 month contract!
Hourly Pay Rate: $38-43.72 per hour (depending on experience)
Standard office hours, potential of overtime but not likely to exceed 5 hours.
Irvine, CA campus (full time onsite)
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Test, and/or improve products by developing moderately complex experiments and tests (including writing and executing protocols), analyze results, make recommendations, and develop reports, based on engineering principles
- Generate work instructions, test methods, engineering drawings/prototypes, etc. to establish/characterize product and/or process specifications
- Create/update portions of design control documents including requirement specs and risk documents
- Assign R&D support tasks; gives instruction to technicians on conducting tests; train technicians and provide feedback; and coordinate technician work
Some Key Requirements:
- Prior experience as a sustaining engineer in a medically regulated industry
- Design verification and validation experience in the medical device industry
- Basic understanding of Solidworks CAD system
- Exposure to failure mode analysis.
- PPK, MLTL, or any base level knowledge of statistical tools or analysis.
- Good documentation, communication (e.g., written and verbal) and interpersonal relationship skills including consultative and relationship management skill
- Bachelor's degree in engineering required.
- 2-4 years experience required.
If you feel like a good fit for this contract position, please apply with a recent resume!