Medical Science Liaison, Oncology (Breast) - United Kingdom
This is an amazing opportunity to join a new Medical Affairs team in Oncology at a mid-size pharmaceutical company whose Oncology business unit is being built up across Europe for an exciting product launch in the field of breast cancer.
As the MSL you will be responsible for medical and scientific engagement with top experts in this field and you will be an expert in the disease area with a deep understanding of medical affairs and clinical development.
- Identifying and building relationships with key opinion leaders and external experts in Oncology and supporting the development of medical engagement plans in close collaboration with other relevant stakeholders.
- Conducting high-level scientific dialogue with external experts and using opportunities to generate insights to then present and communicate across the team.
- Responding to medical information enquiries to ensure appropriate use of the company's medicines.
- Supporting clinical development activities in Oncology.
- Providing clinical and scientific input and training to internal functions.
- Facilitating company sponsored and investigator initiated research (IIRs) and providing frequent updates on investigative site support by updating medical/clinical teams with feedback and insights from interactions and discussions.
- Attending national and international scientific meetings to engage experts on the science around Oncology and developments in the therapy area.
- Support internal teams such as sales and marketing to develop their scientific and technical expertise through the delivery of scientific update presentations.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Oncology. Experience in breast cancer or solid tumours is preferred.
- Experience engaging scientific leaders and other key stakeholders (e.g. health care authorities, payors, medical and scientific organizations), in the field of Oncology.
- Previous experience working as an MSL in the pharmaceutical industry and a good knowledge of relevant healthcare systems.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent Communication and Analytical Skills.
Get in touch with our recruitment expert Christian Garrett
- +44 7741 380259