Duration: 6 Month initial
Location: Edinburgh / WFH
Rate: £500pd Inside
Our Life and Pensions client is looking for an experienced MI Manager to work in the Customer Incident team. Please apply if you have the below skill set;
- Maintain the integrity of the MI Process with detailed review and data cleansing to ensure all data and reports are accurate, current, complete and consistent.
- Review processes, suggest and implement improvements and solutions
- Provide general advice and analysis to internal business customers and develop overall business knowledge to facilitate this function
- Ensure reports are completed within the specified requirements and the agreed SLAs and ensure the requestor understands any limitations
- Prioritisation of regular and ad hoc reporting to satisfy external and internal customers
- Identify opportunities to automate data feeds into reporting suites and reduce manual intervention.
- Create or develop an MI suite which is agile to meet the changing demands of the business.
- Interact with senior stakeholders across the business to understand critical MI and ongoing requirements.
- Management of BAU reporting plus lead on all other MI related activities for the Incident teams.