Hydrogen Group have an very exciting opportunity for a Middleweight Creative Copywriter to join a world market leading digital travel organisation. The role is a permanent position and the successful Middleweight Creative Copywriter can be located in Edinburgh / Glasgow and London. The expectation for 2022 for the company is to work a hybrid model and there is an expectation to be in the office 2 days per week. The salary is competitive with an excellent benefits package. Please note that there is an uplift for people based in London.
The Successful candidate will help steer the brand experience and TOV forward, combine product magic and piercing insights together to craft big ideas and compelling experiences that help travellers explore the world with confidence again.
The company prides itself on being a highly collaborative creative team hell-bent on punching above their weight to propel the travel industry forward.
· Deliver stand-out creative solutions and executions for the company and partners across our top priority global markets
· Champion great creative in the Brand Experience Team and the wider business through your finely honed prose, ideas and storytelling
· Partner with multi-disciplinary creative teams to proactively identify and solve consumer and business problems in a traveller-first way
· Be a TOV brand guardian across all written comms and content
· Mentor and develop junior writers and creatives
· Demonstrable creative experience, especially with consumer tech and building brands
· A track record of working with multi-disciplinary teams to turn strategic insights into smart, human-focused integrated creative ideas
· A strong understanding of branding and TOV applied to product marketing
· Excellent digital, ATL, social and editorial writing skills, Self-motivated, articulate, and possess excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills
· Great communication and presentation skills
Nice to have
· Experience working on best-in-class, award-winning creative projects and campaigns for global brands
· Solid experience of copywriting experience in an agency or an in-house creative team
· Portfolio of work that includes a range in tone and mediums, including advertising campaigns, digital activations, storytelling and IRL experiences