x2 roles: March hire for June start, Graduates, 24.50 hours p/w
We have established ourselves as the global leader in DNA sequencing and array-based technologies through our focus on innovation, serving customers in research, clinical and applied markets. We currently facilitate a variety of processes in the life sciences, oncology, reproductive health, agriculture, and other emerging segments.
To apply for this position, you will be studying towards, or recently completed, a Ph.D. in Genomics, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Biology, Biological Sciences or related field.
Our program focuses on meaningful project work, professional and personal development, in addition to providing opportunities outside of your department.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience with molecular biology, cell biology, and/or synthetic biology techniques (e.g., CRISPR-based techniques, next-generation sequencing (NGS)-related techniques on various platforms, mammalian tissue cell culture, and basic skills in molecular biology labs)
- Experience with fluorescence microscopy and flow cytometry/FACS
- Basic knowledge of Python or R, bioinformatics, and statistics
- Ability to contribute independently and collaboratively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with single-cell RNA sequencing (scRNA-seq) sample preparation
- Experience with computational analysis and visualization of scRNA-seq data (Python or R)