MSL Oncology - Breast Cancer
- Works closely with the Medical department to establish a medical foot-print for Company's-Stemline in the region
- Establishes, develops and manages collaborative relationships with key medical experts and opinion leaders of France related to any current and future disease areas relevant for Company's-Stemline
- Drives disease awareness in providing external medical disease education and setting up local scientific programs, such as symposia, regional advisory boards, or scientific meetings in accordance with the respective Company's-Stemline disease plans
- Coordinates and pro-actively contributes to all pre-launch and life cycle activities for Elacestrant and other pipeline products in the region
- Provides medical support and medical information on unsolicited HCP requests related to any Company's-Stemline in-line and pipe-line products in accordance with the relevant Company's-Stemline processes and local regulations
- Is an active member of scientific and educational interactions with therapeutic specialists on diagnostic and clinically relevant aspects of any therapeutic areas in which Company's-Stemline is active.
- Locally facilitates any patient access programs (EAP) to address high unmet medical needs
- Collects competitive intelligence and market insights within the region on diagnostic methods and treatment paradigms of any therapeutic areas relevant for Company's-Stemline
- Pro-actively supports internal medical knowledge development and provides internal training for sales and other functions on any relevant disease and product related aspects, in alignment with Medical Affairs Europe
- Manages/supports local aspects of investigator-initiated trials or other research projects; on request through Clinical Operations, supports delivery of patient enrolment in Company's-Stemline clinical trials
- Ensures that all activities required by pharmacovigilance and risk management are planned, set-up and pursued in accordance to respective local laws in the various markets
- Ensures legal excellence and compliance in all medical activities as per Company's-Stemline SOPs and local regulations List the core areas of responsibility
- Requires at least 3 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a similar role.
- Doctorate degree (MD, PhD, PharmD)
- Previous experience in Hematology/Oncology with solid contacts to top KOLs in the Middle East
- Previous experience of product launches is desired.
- A strong bio-science education background.
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate scientific and medical information to both internal and a variety of external customers.
- Mobile, willing to travel extensively in the region.
- Strong communication skills, open style & pro-active
- Fluent English and French is essential