An exciting initial 6-month opportunity now exists for a Network Architect to join our client. You will participate in security architecture initiatives and solutions across the enterprise and provide Security Architecture expertise to other transformation initiatives across Technology.
Specifically, you'll partner with a broad range of technology and business stakeholders in order to:
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years' experience in architecture and development positions in large-scale ICT environments.
- Experience in delivering on architecture practices that produce measurable business value and outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience consulting and providing advice to various business stakeholders and technology teams, with a proven ability to develop creative and efficient solutions.
- Excellent at assessing and communicating technical options, implications and recommendations via simple, concise and compelling reports, briefs and roadmaps.
- An extensive understanding of the Information and Technology industry, as well as emerging technologies.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships across business and technology teams.
Experience in all or some of the following technologies is essential:
- CISCO ACI
- F5 Load balances
- Palo Alto firewall
To be successful in this role you will possess proven experience as Solution Architecture role with sound understanding of infrastructure standards and frameworks.
You'll also possess broad knowledge of technologies and the proven ability to design solutions that meet company objectives and the business strategy.
Through this experience, you've also have developed strong skills in risk assessment, knowledge of architecture best practice and practical experience in a network enterprise environment.
In addition to technical skills, you will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You'll also possess good commercial acumen and the ability to balance technical requirements with business objectives. Most importantly you'll be an exceptional communicator and stakeholder manager with the ability to engage, influence and negotiate with a significant number of internal and external stakeholders.