Network Engineer (needs active SC clearance)
3 month contract
Stevenage / Remote
· Responsible for providing the support of clients network infrastructure, including but not limited to: Local Area Network (e.g. access switches, wireless access points, wireless controllers and cabling).
· Wide Area Network (e.g. core routers, firewalls and 3rd party network links). Services (e.g. Cisco phones, Skype for business devices, video conferencing units).
· Ensure that all work carried out conforms to client policies and standards.
· BPSS & Security Clearance required.
· Shifts and oncall rota are required for the service.