Role: Network Engineer
Rate: £500 per day via Umbrella
Location: Edinburgh (onsite 1-2 days per week)
Duration: 6 months initially
Our leading investment client is looking for a Network Engineer to join their Network Engineering Team, reporting to the Network Manager. The Network Engineer will work on their projects and implement, maintain and support their growing network infrastructure.
The successful candidate must have a traditional Networking Engineering background with Palo Alto Firewalls experience, as well as the following knowledge and experience:
· Knowledge of Checkpoint & Palo Alto Firewalls, IPS devices, Cisco Wireless Technologies (Meraki), Citrix Netscaler, and SD-WAN technologies both on-prem and cloud.
· Proven experience working with large-scale International MPLS carriers and Internet Service Providers for both WAN, LAN, and Internet services.
· Hands-on experience with network monitoring and diagnostic tools e.g. Solarwinds NPM, Netflow, Cacti, or Wireshark.
· Knowledge of change management processes.
· Previous experience working within Financial Services.
· Excellent communication skills, vendor management, and customer service experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 pm on Thursday 5th January 2023.