A leading Medical Device company are actively seeking a motivated candidate to fill their New Product Development Program Manager opportunity. This is an initial 12-month contract role with opportunity to extend/ convert to FTE. This is an on-site role is based out of Irvine, CA and the salary ranges between $47-52/hour depending on experience.
The NPD (New Product Development) Program Manager will be responsible for successfully leading NPD teams through the various stages of product development, clinical evaluations, operational readiness, and commercialization for new and improved Hemodynamic Monitoring products and related accessories and disposables.
- B.S. or M.S. Degree in Mechanical, Biomedical, Systems, Electrical Engineering or related.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of hands-on experience managing New Product Developments projects and/or programs of increasing complexity.
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology and related project management software: Jira, Microsoft DevOps, etc.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing and leading projects in the medical device industry that incorporate a mix of Software, Firmware, and Thermoplastic Hardware and Disposable components.
- Manages one or more large scale to enterprise-wide projects within program, assuring strict adherence to Quality Systems and Change Control Process.
- Facilitates the creation and approval of business cases within the program, and coordinates the sharing and prioritization of resources among projects.
- Develops a detailed plan for the program and manages program change accordingly.