My client, a well known Building Society, has a need for an experienced Node.JS Developer to join their team.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN INSIDE IR35 ROLE
- Strong expertise in the following areas: DevOps, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes and building API's
- Background working in AWS environments and leveraging AWS technologies is preferred. Those who've predominantly worked in GCP or Azure environments will be considered, cloud experience is a must
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines and familiarity with monitoring and CI/CD tools for Kubernetes based solutions
- Strong appreciation of modern application development practices, i.e. TDD, SOLID principals. As a Senior Engineer you'll work with the Engineering Manager and Technical Lead to embed and promote best practice across the team
- Experience of writing unit, integration and functional tests; you'll take ownership of your code E2E making sure it's tested and easily maintained
- Experience with two or three of the following technologies is beneficial: Kubernetes, Kafka, Terraform, API Gateway, noSQL Databases, event driven architectures, GraphQL