Fully Remote Part Time Role - 20 Hours P/W
In this position you will manage a cross-functional project team within the Sales, Customer Care & Supply Chain EMEA (Europe Middle Eastern & Africa) organizations. The project will be focusing on supporting pre-Offer To Cash sales activities for a newly acquired company in Belgium, Distributor countries like Spain and South Africa, and in dormant countries like UK and Germany.
In parallel there will be another project focusing on integrating the new company processes structurally in the Offer to Cash processes.
Your main tasks will include:
- Manage the project & cross functional project streams, including planning, budget, progress review and reporting, as well as project quality and risk assessment
- Provide regular updates towards steering committee, sponsor and other stakeholders in the organization.
- Apply high-level knowledge of Sales, Customer Care & Supply Chain processes to validate solutions and designed processes.
- Analyze, assess, (re-)design, and implement processes considering relevant tools, systems and stakeholders. Ensure stakeholder commitment and provide training where required.
- Facilitate Change Management by applying appropriate methodology and tools and coach and develop local project or staff resources.
- Bachelor or MBA
- 5+ years' experience in Sales, Supply Chain Management / Customer Care Operations.
- Experienced with the use of project methodologies and process optimization methodologies (PRINCE2, PMBOK/PMI; lean sigma)
- 5+ years' experience in project management.
- Strong communication skills & a pro-active approach.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience working in a multinational environment
- Experience in Medical Devices / Healthcare / Life Sciences industries is a plus
- Fluent in English. One of the main European languages (French, Italian, German, Spanish) would be a plus