A leading Biotechnology company in South San Francisco, CA are hiring for a part-time Office Manager to join their team, managing day-to-day office operations whilst providing administrative assistance to HR. This is a part-time, permanent position located onsite in South San Francisco, paying a highly competitive rate with great benefits.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled individual with over 4 years of general administrative support experience, office management experience would be a plus.
- Prior experience as an Executive Assistant or Sr. Executive Assistant.
- Experience working within the Pharma/Biotech industry preferred.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite and Concur expense reporting.
- Be able to implement a high-degree of professionalism and courtesy when welcoming visitors, including exceptional phone-etiquette.
- Provide assistance to HR department, through mailings/distribution of information, interview scheduling and other tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma required, BA/BS preferred.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.