Hydrogen Group are delighted to be supporting our Private Banking client in search of a contract Onboarding & Period Review Officer who will sit within the Financial Crime Compliance Team to ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and regulations.
· Review due diligence relation to prospects & clients
· Ensure that risks have been appropriately identified and mitigated
· Produce analysis that summarises the key issues and supports the risk classification
· Liaise with CROs and senior management to resolve issues to a satisfactory outcome
· Periodic Review experience within Private Banking
· An Onboarding & Periodic Review Officer will be an individual with at least two to three years relevant experience in Financial Crime.
· Good knowledge and understanding of the legal and regulatoru freameowork.
· Relevant financial crime related qualification is desirable
· Preferance for fort a Russian or Mandarin, Cantonese or Arabic speakers
If you meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV - we are currently shortlisting for this role.