Operations Finance Manager - Inverness area - Permanent
We are looking for a hands-on, senior qualified finance professional that has a proven track record, dynamic and energetic with personality being key. The connection with the MD and the ability to work in a fast-paced ever changing business is critical.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to the Operational line managers to develop them to their full potential and full fill our succession planning requirements
- Provide effective leadership to the operational management team and team members to ensure targets are met and exceeded. Hold regular briefings and communication meetings
- Working collaboratively with all colleagues to ensure opportunities to share resources and maximise client service are delivered; the introduction of more flexible working models including cross-skilling will be essential.
- Driving the growth and profitability of the operational departments
- Design and build of enhanced capability, focusing primarily on leveraging existing company infrastructure.
- Assist the MD in the development of meaningful, achievable budgets and other short and long term strategic goals
- Promote an open and transparent culture within the operational departments and greater organisation by having a strong open dialogue and relationship with the Senior Leadership
If you have experience in managing teams, managing budgets, revenue proposals and forecasting results along with a proven track record of delivery in building operational capability, then this role is for you.